– Complying with all Australian legislative requirements
– Providing safe plant, machinery, equipment and training for such items
– Develop, implement and disseminate adequate information, education and training
– Ensure all of our employees carry current tradespersons license and safety awareness accreditation
– Provide appropriate OHS leadership, management and supervision
– Provide appropriate OHS manual to all sites
– Engaging competent and knowledgeable sub-contractors
– Eliminate or control hazards
– Consult with all workers on any OHS and training matters
– Completing regular audits and reviews of practices and systems
– Providing emergency and first aid treatment facilities
– Ensuring all employees and sub-contractors share our ‘No Injuries’ goal
To assist us in achieving this goal, all workers are expected to support and adhere to safe work procedures and all policies in place at Cooper & Jones Plumbing, along with contributing to the process of risk management (identifying, reporting andcontrolling hazards) and using plant, equipment and PPE as instructed.
Workers are also encouraged to provide input where they feel there may be room for improvement or chances of reducing injury or harm to themselves or others, and reporting all incidents, injuries and near misses.
We will achieve success with our Safety & Training goals by all workers demonstrating their commitment by having a positive attitude towards the continuance of high safety, work ethics, standards and practices.